Kneehill Community Support Coach
Competition #: 14087
Date Posted: January 14th, 2022
Closing Date: January 20th, 2022 - 12:00pm
Kneehill Regional Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) requires one full-time contract Kneehill Community Support Coach starting February 1, 2022. This is a yearly contract for a maximum of 3 years.
This position will provide preventive social supports to children, youth, and families in the communities of Three Hills, Trochu, Carbon, Acme, Linden, and Kneehill County. This position works a variety of hours, which will include evenings or weekends for events or meetings.
- Building relationships with a wide variety of individuals, groups, and communities
- Providing opportunities for children/youth to develop leadership and life skills
- Preventive education for children, youth, and families in groups utilizing evidence-based programs
- Working collaboratively with fellow staff, families, other agencies, and schools
- Working as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in the Human Services field would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works well independently while contributing positively to the team
- Experience working with children, youth, and families
- Criminal record and Children Services Intervention checks
- Applicants must possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
See our website for further details on this position: https://www.krfcss.com/
Applicants should direct their resume with a cover letter highlighting how their skills and qualifications meet our requirements to:
Kneehill Regional FCSS Hiring Committee
779 – 2 St. N.E.
Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0
Deadline: January 20, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and advise that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.