Facilities and Maintenance Services
- Maintains a safe and healthy environment for students, staff and visitors.
- Provides cleaning services in a cost effective and environmentally sound manner.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair and renovation of division operated facilities, structures, building systems and components.
- Responsible for all grounds and site work including snow removal.
- Responsible for the purchase of all facilities related goods, equipment and services in accordance with the policies of Golden Hills School Division No. 75.
- Provides strategic planning services to support and accommodate student growth and change in the jurisdiction.
- Provide project management services for small, medium and large projects as required.